Marketing & Advertising
Bizwizards.net forecasts realistic milestones for the entire project. We value the importance of timely completion of each milestone that guarantees overall success. Our Marketing Action Plan (MAP) is a pragmatic approach to marketing planning and execution. It promotes actionable planning over high-level thinking. The flow of our MAP is as follows:
Strategies per Objective
• Specific actionable steps for each strategy
• Ingredients needed per strategy
• Costs involved with each strategy
- Monitoring systems for tracking, analyzing and adjusting based on results
- Calendar Planning for Time Bound Marketing Activities
Marketing Activity Plan (MAP)
A marketing plan clarifies the key marketing elements of our business goals and maps out directions, objectives and activities for the business. The marketing plan draws on the broader perspectives outlined in our business plan. The business plan states how we will take a product idea and transform that into a commercially viable proposition. Our marketing plan focuses on issues related to the four Ps: product, price, promotion and place.
If you have a sales force, generating leads is one of the most important things you'll ever do. Sales lead generation is not a project. It's a process. It's about setting up a system that increases your sales force's productivity and efficiency by identifying potential buyers and giving your sales people the tools to turn them into customers and close the sale. We create and execute the process considering the business inputs given by you. Our process can be detailed around following:
- Accumulating Targeted Database
- Developing a Follow-up Plan
- Focusing Return on Investment
- Review Process Regularly
Lead Generation is a serious business activity which along with creating a process requires.
- Unique Selling Proposition: The products have to be marketed keeping their distinctive identity in concern. The key to effective selling in this situation is what is better known as a "unique selling proposition" (USP). Once we can pinpoint what makes our business unique in a world of homogeneous competitors, it is easy to target our sales efforts successfully.
- Marketing Research: Marketing Research plays a very significant role in identifying the needs of customers and meeting them in best possible way. The main task of Marketing Research is the systematic gathering and analysis of information. This enables us to formulate our plans depending upon the results obtained.
- Marketing Segmentation: The purpose for segmenting a market is to allow our marketing program to focus on the subset of prospects that are "most likely" to purchase our offering. If done properly this helps to insure the highest return for our marketing expenditures. Depending on whether we are selling to individual consumers or a business, there are definite differences that we consider when defining market segments.
- Target Market: Marketing strategy entirely depends on the Target Market. Target Market has to be very finely identified by co-relating the following:
• Size of the Segment in the Market
• Growth Rate of the Market & Allied Products
• Brand Loyalty
• Attainable Market Share (Nationally & Internationally)
• Required Market Share to Break-even
- Lean Launch: The Lean Launch of any product is equivalent to a test launch and if conducted and executed well then market penetration for the product becomes very easy. We plan these launches in the identified markets so that the market representatives, retailers and end-consumer are aware and are enthusiastic about the product in anticipation.
Direct marketing is a subsection of endorsements which spotlights on planning the proceedings, analysis and keeping track of every customer’s (Individual or an organization) reply. We highly rate the significance of direct communication with our prospective buyers and if manifested with proper planning and arrangement then we can create a strong Brand Loyalty. Our approach to market the products/services comprises:
- Direct Mail
- Catalogues & Brochures
- Email Marketing
- Kiosk Marketing
- Direct Selling